The Association for Project Management (APM) is a professional membership organisation that sets the standards for the project profession and raises its profile. APM is the only chartered organisation representing the project profession in the world. As a registered charity, APM delivers learning and networking opportunities, qualifications, research, resources, events, and best practice guidance for the project community. APM provides people the opportunity to connect and collaborate, with individual members and corporate partners based in over 128 countries across the world. In a complex and shifting world, APM is helping the project profession deliver better.
In a complex and shifting world, APM is helping the project profession deliver better.
At Evoke Mind+Matter, our full-service communications team brings data and emotion together to create meaningful experiences.
About Evoke Mind+Matter
We are Evoke Mind ‘PLUS’ Matter. The ‘plus’ is important to us because we are all about offering more for our clients and employees.
We deliver more by going beyond traditional brand storytelling into the world of data and technology, to create meaningful experiences driven by data and emotions to ultimately change behaviours.
What makes us distinct?
- Behavioural science that delivers measurable and meaningful real-world outcomes
- Strategic omnichannel planning to ensure impactful and relevant engagement with our audiences
- Data across consumer audience insights, medical and scientific, alongside deep channel expertise
- Courageous creative inspired by the courage of the communities we serve
Evoke Mind+Matter comprises 250 passionate experts, world-class thinkers, scientists and doers pushing the boundaries of their craft and expertise. We have full-service teams situated on both the East and West Coast of the US (Boston, New York City and Oakland respectively), and across four locations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester and Oxford) to service our EU clients.
Ipsos Corporate Reputation – Reputation Research Specialists
The Ipsos Corporate Reputation team helps organisations build resilient reputations and stronger relationships. Our approach is tailored and carefully designed to meet each client’s individual needs, and our research directly drives business performance. Our solutions include:
- Measuring reputation performance relative to peers
- Identifying the drivers that create reputational value
- Defining the stakeholders that influence reputation
- Shaping a stakeholder engagement strategy
- Building communications campaigns and measuring impact
- Understanding future opportunities and risks around reputation
- Measuring the impact of and responding to a crisis
- Consultancy to clarify the actions necessary to deliver on strategic objectives
We provide specialist research and guidance that helps organisations strengthen their reputation capital – the ability of a brand to command preference in the marketplace – and optimise its relationships across its stakeholders. If you'd like to chat, or for more information about measuring and managing your organisations reputation, please reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
OVID Health is an award winning and leading independent health comms agency specialising in healthcare public affairs, patient advocacy and communications.
Their award-winning team of original thinkers advise ambitious clients to tell their story and achieve change in the healthcare and life sciences sectors. OVID’s clients are pharmaceutical, biotech and health tech companies, charities, public sector bodies and independent healthcare organisations.
Their home-grown Patient Partnership Index means they are seen as industry-leaders in patient advocacy and patient voice campaigns.
OVID is ranked 30th in PRWeek UK’s Top 150 rankings for healthcare communications agencies and it is one of the top 20 independent health consultancies in the UK.
Their consultants have backgrounds in politics, journalism, digital, campaigns, policy-making, market access, public affairs, corporate and strategic communications at a UK and global level.
As an agency OVID builds bridges between the worlds of industry, the health sector and the voluntary and public sectors through a truly integrated approach.
OVID’s purpose is to increase the number of people living healthy lives and inspiring good care through the power of communications.
We are a creative agency specialising in health, wellness, empathy and imagination.
We’re on a mission to change lives through the use of inspiring communications.
For those who can imagine better, Page & Page and Partners is home to meaningful encounters of a marketing, communication and creative kind: a place where clients, their audiences and imagination come together in innovative and sustaining ways.
Penta is the world's first comprehensive stakeholder solutions firm. We combine proprietary AI tools with deep issue understanding to distill complex data into valuable insights, and leverage extensive experience in communications, public affairs, business, and policy to help clients build strong reputations and navigate stakeholder challenges. Penta comprises over 200 professionals in New York, London, Washington, DC, and San Francisco working to bring data-driven, tailored solutions to more than 200 clients.
Are you concerned about how your brand would cope with an online PR disaster?
Do you get nervous when considering what the financial and legal issues, as well as the reputational fallout, would mean for your company (and your job)?
We’ve all witnessed it - social media can be brutal. And then there's the engagement and safeguarding you need to put in place for your online audiences during campaigns. It's a lot to handle. Sadly, in our experience, brands still don’t spend enough time—or adequate budget —putting safety nets in place. That’s where StrawberrySocial can help.
- We build clear online processes, guidelines and crisis workflows, then help to put them in place... ongoing.
- Our community management and moderation team are professionals with many years of experience, who can help your internal teams monitor your channels for risk and negativity.
- In addition to spotting signs of trouble and keeping your customers safe, we also signpost help for those who need it (for organisations such as NSPCC, Samaritans, NHS), train your inhouse team in best practice and provide emergency crisis cover and consultation.
- We also do a great line in influencer and partner due diligence.
So, make online protection part of your marketing strategy so that your online presence can really shine.
CLICK BELOW IN ORDER TO VIEW THE PROGRAMME FOR TODAY
CLICK BELOW IN ORDER TO VIEW THE DELEGATE LIST FOR TODAY