Book Your Pass By 5pm Friday 30th September To Save £100! Join Your Peers At The Pharma & Healthcare Comms & Reputation Advances Conference
Harness Digital Advances & Evocative Comms Approaches In The Post-Pandemic Landscape To Forge Deep Stakeholder Relationships & Drive Reputation & Communications Excellence For Pharma & Healthcare
Ensure Your Communications Add Real Value To Patients • Break Down Complex Issues For Clear, Transparent Communication Which Increases Trust • Digital & Social Media Communications Which Cuts Through • Outline Corporate Purpose & Evidence Action • Justify The Value Of Pharma During Economic Pressures.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 8th November 2022, Central London. Send Your Team! Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for group discounts! No Visa Needed From Most EU Countries - Find Out More.
30 Pharma & Healthcare Comms Leaders Delve Into Their Experiences, Knowledge & Insights In Driving Progressive Treatment, Health & Wider Organisational Agendas, Spotlighting Value, Advancing Sustainable Health Outcomes & Societal Wellbeing, Boosting Reputation, Deepening Stakeholder Ties & Championing Innovation & Patient Centricity.
- Protect Reputation, Reframe The Narrative: Create authentic comms approaches to capture the pandemic momentum and enhance company reputation
- Improve Public Trust & Combat Harmful Misinformation: From fake news to active mistrust of big pharma, comms methods to increase transparency and trust
- Communicating The Complexities Of Pricing & Market Access During Economic Downturn: How can we communicate value instead of price to minimise reputational damage and unlock ongoing stakeholder investment? New
- Interactive, Two-Way Patient Comms: Action patient feedback to improve ongoing communications and services Pioneering Approaches
- Advance Digital & Social Media Comms! From new channels to engaging content, cut through and achieve tangible reach with key stakeholders - Cutting Edge
- New Corporate Purpose & Impact: Outline and promote company ESG goals and benefits for healthcare initiatives to boost internal and external reputation - Fresh For 2022
- Winning Internal Communications: Increase internal advocacy and strong company cultures with purpose with savvy comms which cater to all colleagues – wherever they work!
- Government, Policy & Media Relations: Stay abreast of ongoing healthcare developments and carry forward the collaborative momentum from COVID to maintain relationships - Key Learnings
- How To Prove Impact? Measure campaign performance to assess impact and direct your comms strategies and priorities going forward
The Pharma & Healthcare Comms & Reputation Conference At A Glance...
At Our Last Event
Annual, Market-Leading Event
Why Attend Europe's Pharma & Healthcare Comms & Reputation Conference?
- 3 Years Of Industry-Leading Insights & Networking Opportunities
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up! Including Moderna, Merck, Teva & Many More
- 4 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: A) Reputational Challenges & Opportunities B) Digital Comms & Social Media C) Patient Engagement D) Government Relations & Policy
- Dedicated Peer Sharing & Networking
- 4 Facilitated Peer Discussion Breakouts: A) A New Treatments & Innovations B) Vaccines C) Crisis Response D) Diversity & Inclusion
- 7 Perspectives From Around Europe
12 Years Of Market-Leading Events... Past Delegates Say It Best!
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The Pharma & Healthcare Comms & Reputation Advances Conference | Call Us On +44 (0)20 3479 2299 - Get Involved Now & Save £1000!
Can You Help Comms Professionals In Pharma & Healthcare Achieve Impactful Communications? For More Information, Please Email email@example.com or call the team on +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
Book An Exhibition Stand + 2 Delegate Places Now For Only £2,499 - SAVE £500! Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Our 2022 Sponsors Include:
28 Pharma, Healthcare & Regulatory Leaders Tackle Your Toughest Communication's & Reputation Challenges In 1 Day: Public Perception & Narratives • Reputation Management • Affordability & Reimbursement Post-Pandemic • Patient Engagement • Sustainable Health Agendas & Corporate Purpose • Digital & Social Media • Value & Stakeholder Cut-Through • Government Relations & Policy • Internal Communications
Harness Digital Advances & Evocative Comms Approaches In The Post-Pandemic Landscape To Forge Deep Stakeholder Relationships & Drive Reputation & Communications Excellence For Pharma & Healthcare: Comms That Add Real Value To Patients • Break Down Complex Issues For Clear, Transparent Communication Which Increases Trust • Digital & Social Media Communications Which Cuts Through • Outline Corporate Purpose & Evidence Action • Justify The Value Of Pharma During Economic Pressures.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 8th November 2022, Central London. Send Your Team! Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for group discounts! No Visa Needed From Most EU Countries - Find Out More.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.