About Global Insight Conferences
Global Insight Conferences Ltd was co-founded by entrepreneurs with a passion for conferences and with a desire to create a better quality of conference, where the client is at the very core.
Be it from the choice of topic, to the structure of the agenda, to the speaker faculty formulation, we strive to put our attendees at the centre of everything we do.
Our mission is to create a conference experience which is personal, breathes quality and represents absolute value for time and money.
Global Insight Conferences’ founding directors boast an impressive track record of running hundreds of conferences globally with over 40 years’ combined experience, ranging from sectors as diverse as marcomms to engineering, finance to human resources, regeneration to child services, energy to information technology and many more.
Concentrating on the marcomms sectors in the past few years especially, they are probably amongst the most experienced conference providers of marcomms conferences in the UK and in Europe. They’ve managed to grow their divisions due to their passion for delivering exceptional quality in everything they do. A passion for creating a different conference experience from the norm and a passion for prioritising their clients’ needs and objectives.
Co-founder, Jane Spooner, says, “Our aim here at Global Insight Conferences is to create something very different. It’s all about the delegate’s experience; we dedicate our time to fewer events, ensuring that they are quality events and that, most importantly, our attendees leave with their objectives achieved and all of their questions answered. At Global Insight Conferences, it’s all about delivering on the day.”
Co-founder, Elena Surace, says “Research excellence and keeping events live, fresh and current is the ultimate goal and a challenge that is always front-of-mind on every project. We believe that our combination of personalised service and obsession with customer-centricity is unique in the industry and we are proud of the experiences we create for our delegates, speakers and event partners. And proud of the networking, information-sharing and business deals that get done at our events. It makes all the hard work worth it!”
It’s the combined background of exceptional market research, creative marketing and outstanding customer service that has led them to achieve on average :
Delegate satisfaction rate
Above the UK’s average conference attendance records
Year on year growth
*according to BADC industry survey
Global Insight Conferences’ corporate responsibility and sustainability policies and ethics:
We work as closely as possible with our partners, suppliers and supply chain to ensure that we are as sustainable and ‘green’ as we can be :
- Venues – Each venue we host our conferences at is carefully vetted for their green credentials and as we go through the conference day, we encourage recycling and more sustainable methods of working where we see the need.
- Water – We will ask our venues to use filtered water rather than bottled mineral water when possible.
- Communications – We always prefer email and paperless communications as a means of doing business and we hope that you understand our reasons for emailing you over postal communications and for uploading presentations, for example.
- Marketing materials – We use recycled, part-recycled and paper sourced from sustainable sources for all of our marketing brochures, onsite documentation packs and other promotional collateral.
- Suppliers – As with our venues, we vet and check our supply chain and supplying companies regularly as to their standards.
- Travel – We will always prefer to undertake business travel on public transport.
- Advertising – Our preferred and most frequent method of promotional activity is email and online over direct mail.
- Recycling – This is mandatory at our offices and we encourage the conference delegation and venue to recycle as much as possible on the day of the conference itself.
- Local area – Wherever possible, we aim to use local sources of entertainment for any post- or pre-conference activities.
- Ethical conduct – We believe that treating people with respect, whether they are clients or employees, should be a matter of course and common decency, rather than company policy.
The founding members of Global Insight Conferences Ltd are also supporters of their 2 charities of choice:
Stop The Traffik
Slavery exists today and is the second largest source of illegal income worldwide, exceeded only by drugs trafficking. People are trafficked into prostitution, begging, forced labour, military service, domestic servitude, forced illegal adoption and forced marriage. Unicef estimates that 1.2 million children are trafficked every year and it is estimated that more than one person is trafficked across borders every minute.
Stop The Traffik is a global organisation fighting to prevent the sale of people, protect the trafficked and prosecute the traffickers. If you would like more information about the charity, please contact Global Insight Conferences Ltd or STT directly at: www.stopthetraffik.org
Habitat for Humanity
An international charity whose aim is to tackle poverty housing on a global scale by sending teams of volunteers to raise funds then build homes alongside local communities for those most in need. And the need is great. If you would like more information about the charity, please contact Global Insight Conferences Ltd or HfH directly at: www.habitatforhumanity.org.uk