Directors and Heads of Communications from leading pharmaceutical brands will unite at Europe's leading Pharma & Healthcare Comms & Reputation Advances Conference on 8th November 2022. This is not your run of the mill trade show full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event written by in-house communications professionals for communications professionals. This is your opportunity to shape the agenda and be a part of this exciting conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience. We have a variety of speaking, exhibiting, sponsorship and one-to-one meetings packages available, but hurry as opportunities remain strictly limited to join our senior-level speakers on stage!
Previous Sponsor Testimonials From Pharmaceutical & Communications Events:
‘One-to-one meetings were great! We met with the right people. Thank you very much. Overall a great conference. The event was well organised. Organisers were great, friendly and helpful.’ Janrain
‘A great fusion of insights from industry experts, excellent networking opportunities and first class speakers.’ Viseven
‘Got some great leads and ideas from the talks.’ OSP Healthcare
‘Great opportunity to engage with key stakeholders on one of the critical health topics of our age. You’ve created an event with a lovely atmosphere, and the agenda was good also. We received some really positive feedback on our talk, made some new friends and learned a little too. So, all in all a worthwhile day!’ TCEG
This Is Not A Room Filled With Supply-Side Delegates, This Is A Practitioner-Led Conference. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with heads of communications from the pharmaceutical industry. After months of extensive research with the industry this conference has been written by pharma brands for pharma brands, and is attended by senior-level decision makers looking to harness digital advances and evocative comms approaches in the post-pandemic landscape to forge deep stakeholder relationships and drive reputation and communications excellence for pharma and healthcare… make sure you’re a part of it!
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes now for just £2,499 +VAT - SAVE £500.
Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the partnership and exhibition brochure here.
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Head of Communications, Director of Internal Comms, Head of External Communications
- Lead Generation: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- Brand Positioning Raised: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- Stay Ahead Of Your Competition: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- Strengthen Client Relationships: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- PREMIUM EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 3 metre area in a premium position in the main networking room.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the speaking and partnership brochure to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company needs. If you would like some more information, then please contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.